News Feed

31 Aug

Half year performance: Etex confirms its profitable growth

Press release Etex reports like-for-like growth of 3.9 % in sales and 5.4 % in Rebitda for the first half of the year. Rebitda reaches 211 million euro, achieving a 14.9 % margin compared to 14.6 % last year.

24 Jul

Etex to become majority shareholder of Spanish manufacturer of gypsum products Pladur

Press releaseAn agreement has been reached to make Etex the majority shareholder of Pladur, a Spanish manufacturer of gypsum products. Spanish sector peer Coemac currently owns 59.31% of the company, while Etex holds the remaining 40.69% of the shares. The agreement – which is subject to customary closing conditions – provides for the sale by Coemac of 35% of the shares to Etex, with an option for Coemac to transfer the remaining 24.31% in 2020. Closing of the transaction is expected to take place in December 2017.

20 Jun

Jonckheere Case – no appeal for Eternit

Our Belgian company Eternit will not file an appeal before the Supreme Court in the case of Mrs. Vannoorbeeck, wife of former Eternit employee Mr. Jonckheere, for which the Court of Appeal of Brussels rendered a judgment on 28 March 2017.

05 May

Etex - Annual, Special and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meetings - 24 May 2017 at 3. p.m. CET

The Board of Directors of Etex SA/NV invites the holders of securities issued by Etex to the annual general shareholders’ meeting followed by a special and an extraordinary general shareholders’ meeting.